We offer canine massage with Julie Polvinen, Certified Small Animal Massage Therapist and Owner of Zen Animal Massage. Massage considers the entire animal, as well as the specific area that may be painful. Massage is a proactive therapy that can address future health issues and specific problems your pet may already have. Animals give clear feedback when they are being massaged so the treatment is tailored to each dog’s individual needs.
Massage is helpful in maintaining the overall health and well-being of your companion animal. Here are some of the positive effects of massage on your pet:
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces pain and swelling of joints and muscles
- Aids digestion
- Fosters well-being
- Shortens healing time of strained muscles
- Reduces scar tissue
- Increases mobility and range of motion of limbs
- Decreases blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Helps relieve muscle tension and and stiffness
- Increases range of motion
- Stimulates liver and kidney function
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Relieves constipation
- Adds enrichment to your dog’s life
WE ALL DESERVE SOME PAMPERING.
Be sure to check out our grooming services to treat your dog to a shiny coat, healthy skin, and overall happiness.